Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Stacy: "Good (Green) Eats!"

Find yourself in times square, and looking for some healthy eats? Look no further than Green Symphony. Even the name sounds heavenly. It's very cozy (read "small") but gives you that "homey/there's no way I could be in the city right now" calm feeling. This gem nestled on West 43rd between 7th and 8th, packs a powerful punch. I have yet to taste something there that I didn't like. My faves are their organic brown rice, coated in vegetable curry, with a side of watercrest salad. It is everything I could ever wish for in a lunch :) Aside from that, they have a wide range of juices, vegan baked goods, healthy snacks, and the hot bar of all hot bars (hello grilled salmon, have we met?) Check it out, and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment